Happy Recipe Friday!
Avocado toast is a simple go-to recipe for anyone looking for a delicious & healthy breakfast, snack, lunch, or dinner! This versatile recipe can be left plain or bedazzled with additional toppings, it’s up to you.
What You’ll Need:
-2 Slices of Whole Wheat or Multigrain Vegan Bread
-1 Soft, Ripe, & Organic Avocado
-Freshly Crushed Black Pepper
-Optional Toppings: red pepper flakes, spinach, olive oil, sunflower seeds, sliced almonds, carrots, tomatoes, red onion, sprouts, cucumber, or even mix in a little hummus. The topping list is truly endless!
What You’ll Do:
1. Toast your bread.
2. Slice avocado in half, twist apart, and remove the pit.
3. Spoon avocado out of skin and mash.
4. Spread avocado mash on top of your toasted bread.
5. Next add toppings – kosher salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and any other additional toppings you desire.
6. Best if enjoyed when toast is still warm.